As 2017 is coming to an end, we’ve had some time to look back on what an amazing year it was for us at Clearly Tough. We’ve grown a lot as a company over the last 12 months and had some fabulous adventures along the way. We are incredibly grateful for the experiences we’ve had. Here is a quick look back at 2017:
– ISE Sacramento – The International Sportsman’s Expo in Sacramento was an exciting and fun-filled experience. We got to meet so many people who love riding just as much as we do.
– Tri-State Jamboree – We were very fortunate to be able to attend this jamboree last spring. It came packed with great rides that offer some of the most scenic views in the world. Each ride was led by experienced guides who not only know the trails, but also the history of the area and key points of interest. The jamboree was an incredible experience that we will not soon forget.
– Rally on the Rocks – This fun and exciting rally was packed with trail rides, vendors, food, rentals, contests and more. We were lucky enough to be able to attend this year, for the first time. The scenery is gorgeous and the trail network features a wide variety of terrain options. We got to experience new trails this year in addition to our old favorites. Every trail is surrounded by beautiful views only available in Moab.
– ISE Salt Lake City – This expo is one of our favorites and Clearly Tough was able to attend again this year. We got to meet lots of new friends, held some exciting contests and showed off the incredible features of our windshields. It was a wonderful experience.
– Salt Flats – Our group ride at the Bonneville Salt Flats was one of the best of the year. The salt flats are one of the most unique natural features in the country. The land is perfectly flat and is covered by a thick crust of salty soil. It looks like it is covered by snow. Riding across the terrain with friends and family was an incredible experience for us.
– Bear Lake – Our ride in the Bear Lake Valley was also spectacular. The valley has hundreds of miles of ATV/UTV trails to explore, many through thick groves of pines, aspens and wildflowers. This beautiful mountain ride was enjoyable and memorable.
We, at Clearly Tough, are so grateful for the many opportunities we’ve had this year. We hope you have had a fabulous year as well. Here’s to a 2018 that is just as fabulous and exciting.