All Clearly Tough products carry a limited one year warranty under normal use against defects in materials and workmanship. Clearly Tough will issue a refund or credit on defective products and pay for the shipping if there is a defect in the product.
Clearly Tough products are backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee. We are confident you’ll love our products. If for some reason you are not satisfied we will provide an exchange or return on products within 30 days from purchase.
Clearly Tough will refund the price of the product but you will be responsible for the shipping costs unless it was our error. To receive this satisfaction guarantee the product must be returned in unused condition and in it’s original packaging with all parts included. Any items not returned in new condition and in original packaging will be subject to a 20% or more restocking fee.
Clearly Tough works hard to be fair on both sides; to our customers and to our business. You are always welcome to contact us and chat about your concerns or whatever.
Here are our standard return policies:
- A Clearly Tough Return Goods Authorization Number must accompany all returns. Please contact customer service at 1-800-393-5913 or by email [email protected]
- Packages without an Clearly Tough Return Goods Authorization Number will be refused and returned unopened.
- If your order is short any products, claims must be reported within 72 hours of receipt of package.
- Clearly Tough will refund the price of return shipping only if it was our error otherwise shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Refunds will be applied to your original form of payment.
Returning Products Damaged During Shipping:
Keep the packaging along with the damaged item! This is necessary to make a claim. Report the damage ASAP upon receiving the damaged product.
In order to file a claim with the shipping company they may want to inspect the packaging and damaged item. Here are the complete instructions for filing a damaged package report through UPS.
Unfortunately, when the packaging has been lost or discarded, we can’t accept a claim because then neither we nor the shipping company can verify where the damage occurred. Claims must be made within 15 days after the package has arrived or they can’t be accepted.